Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been Tired and well Not Sure


Okay so I have been out of sorts...the days fly by and the to do list never shortens...too many loose ends and too few hours. I feel I have no right to be a whiner but I cannot resist. I fully appreciate that I am feeling sorry for myself, yes indeed this is a pity party.


I am going to pick it up. Seriously I need to work out, get out and do somethings for myself. So I am trying to figure out what thing it will be this week. But for tonight I still have to find emails for my Rotary membership committee meeting. So while I ponder (love that word took it from Nancy B) what next to do that will make my life fuller and my mind at ease I will email a few Rotarians. Any thoughts ladies? I need a push...a BIG one to get out of my own way. Happy Football season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment