Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feeling like I always carry a flock of stuff to do!!!


The alarm went off, I always forget to change it for the weekend (I suspect part of me enjoys hearing it, shutting it off and then saying "yeah I do not have to get up" smile and roll over). I must admit I often get up by 6:30 anyway...so this morning I hung out thinking, as I do most mornings about the day ahead.
Here was the chain of thoughts:

I need to sand and repaint my stairs

I want to attend the Cocheco Animal Rescue Dog Parade with girls and Hannah

I think I will make cabbage stew (got cabbage in my csa this week)

I really should start painting the kitchen cabinets

I want to find a functional island for my kitchen to improve my cooking space

I must work out, maybe I will join the gym on the route one by pass

I need to do some work-work

........ And so it goes, now I am sitting feeling that it is almost nice that I wrote it all down...does not look so bad. I also realize that much will get side tracked no matter how hard I try to organize it all and move forward. But what is amazing to me is that I cannot just enjoy the quiet day off...that I always have this need to do and accomplish. I am working on that. Really I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment