Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday's list


Okay so I drove by the doggie walk and fundraiser. I looked for an island without success. I found a great deal on a new refrigerator since ours went on the fritz...and I cooked cabbage stew (yummy). I spent the day with my daughter and grand kids, the afternoon part with Bobby...and it was a pretty darn good day. Oh yes and I did NO work, work...well maybe one email. But really nothing. I did a very very short work out...but did walk.


Today I plan to do a fuller exercise, have a nice pork roast (saw on Martha) and watch the Patriots game. I am working hard to not have plans today...I will report what that feels like...oh my goodness I feel them creeping into my head as we speak but resisting. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I am trying your approach for the day, I wish you luck ! and may it bounce back to me !!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete