Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday--feeling like a BEAR!


So it is a Monday. I feel sad to be away from my family this Monday. It has been a wonderful weekend and I am not making the work a week adjustment. It will come, I know it will. I have felt restless lately. I had a friend who once told me that I am addicted to change...she was right I think. I am never fully satisfied and often want for more, even when I am not certain what more would look like. As my friend Nancy says: I will ponder this.


Today was a bad day for working out-tomorrow is to the gym at lunch time. Keep me honest and ask me! I am tired and miss my comfortable bed in Eliot...this one in South Paris sucks! Oh well at least I can kick off the covers as much as I want without anyone sighing. The hot flashes, while not so regular, still kind of creep me out. Here we go to Tuesday! Better days a coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment