Friday, September 18, 2009

Okay working out no so good....


Yes that is me and hubby at Pine Island and he cannot keep his eyes open...haha. But I look kind of okay so.
One day at the gym...one...and well few meager attempts at exercise in the mornings. What is up with this? I am certain that I can do this and I am more certain that I need to. My main question is what is up with the attitude? Why am I still ignoring my body and my needs. I have a roll in my midsection...Good heavens what more do I need?????


I am sitting here on Friday morning and you know what? I am going to my last day of the leadership Institute for MANP and I have no, zero intent on exercising. Okay I will do my 15 minute warm up in the morning. Seriously as soon as I am done here that is what I will do. Really! BTW the training has been wonderful. I have got to get myself to some more of this stuff, it inspires me and gives me mental energy. There were some of the best trainings I have participated in, Bravo to MANP.


Okay so ladies here is to my last sip of coffee and a few minutes with one of the freebies on Exercise TV.com ...great place to get work out video that you can run on your computer. It is FRIDAY....yippee.

PS sending extra special good vibes to my friend Nancy!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of you and Bob, even if he does look like he's snoozing.

    ReplyDelete