Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh No lost all my stuff computer crash


I feel horrible..and on this new lap top having issues with typing. I lost my beloved HP laptop! I am not sure what happened. Hard Drive corrupt--those were the words and now I am with new lap top...not happy and all my "stuff" is gone. I have no ones email, no files that were saved and most of all my out look is lost with all my mail folders. UCK. I am having a second opinion on the hard drive as we speak. I just know that some computer whiz out there can find my stuff. It is amazing how much we come to depend on these things. So here it is friends...if you do not hear from me please email as likely I have lost your email with my out look address book. I am sick and will have to ponder recovery. Hope this finds all your computer hard drives in one piece.

1 comment:

  1. That is horrible!!!! I hope the end result is favorable! Ww sure do depend on all this technology way too much. How did we ever get along without it? It actually wasn't all that long ago when we did just that!

    ReplyDelete