Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Storm





So here is the first possible storm of the season. I am looking at the ground and thinking: four more months! Just hang tough and before you know it April will roll around with the promise of spring. I really dislike winter.

I did not always dread winter, as a child I loved the snow it was so beautiful. I enjoyed skiing, sledding and ice skating. I would build forts with rooms and tunnels. It was a wonder land. My five year old granddaughter loves to try and build chairs in the snow. In winters past with the snow build up and large snow banks to create walk ways we would build little seats into the banks. She thought that was so cool. Maybe winter is for children.

I think I need to find a winter activity to help me like winter. Perhaps spending time at the gym would help :). I have a whole plan for that. http://stayingonme.blogspot.com/
Yeah that will work. Oh and football...all the way to the Super Bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment