Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Staying Positive


Today I will remain positive. I will seek ways to cherish the good things that are around me. I will adjust my attitude and when confronted with negativity I will move away and find the good. I will seek to encourage and support rather than take apart. Today I will be easier on myself and celebrate the successes in my world. I will be nice to others and whenever I am tempted to speak ill of someone I will revisit this mind set. There is good in everyone and every situation the measure of real leadership and friendship is how well you nurture that good. I will not succumb to failure mentality. Today will be a new start.

It is hard to come back from vacation. Even harder when the same silly things come at you and scream "why have you not fixed this?" The same self doubt tape begins where it was left off...really? Is this the best you got? But I know that my 80% is like others 110%. I know that my standards are high, my passion for excellence drives me. So it is time to take inventory of the good things, the foundation upon which more goodness can grow. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment