Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


To all of us who care for, cherish and nurture those around us: Happy Day! It is amazing as I watch my grand daughters to think of all the generations. My mother lives with me, sometimes good and sometimes very hard as she ages. These days we often have four generations of family in our home how amazing! Today I plan to focus on being Mom enjoying the perks of a special day. Planning a brunch at the Regatta..very nice food and close to home. As I write this blog my Lexie (soon to be five years old in July) is trying to get my attention so I suppose since it is Mother's day I should focus. Happy Mother's Day to you all. ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to have a day to reflect and see the cherished work of motherhood around us.I sometimes cannot believe that I am a mother of four wonderful human beings.I get pretty sappy and emotional when thinking of my most cherished role in life, motherhood. I have often stated that there is only one thing that would mean everything to me if written on my headstone some day. (You can see I clearly do not want to be cremated )"She was a good mother"
    For all of you wonderful nurturing people, keep up the wonderful thing you do. It is the best gift of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry you are so right...I love your insight. I too feel that despite all the things I do outside of being a Mom it is my most important role. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete