Monday, April 6, 2009

Rain makes a Blah day worse!


Do you ever have the days when nothing goes wrong but nothing goes really right. Just feel sort of blah? When simple work issues feel too big to unravel and you just don't have the energy. Then it seems that you hear people talking but really not listening? And then it rains. I think the rain makes it hard to pull out of the blahs.

Came home had some lousy dinner...nothing came out right and nothing was good. Cooking for one has its benefits not so much to waste. Had some Sleepy Time tea, did not make me sleepy. No Tylenol pm in the house...worked out a bit, did not feel great but better than not. Spent time on the computer puttering around...Bored. I guess maybe it is time to just go upstairs and read. Rain sure does make a blah day blah. What do you do when you feel blah and bored with yourself and it rains?

3 comments:

  1. I think you said it all! My only exception is during dry season (esp the drought 7-8 years back) when I pray for days like this... then I do get joy for the garden (or for the drought joy for our faucet) Better days in the forecast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like "people burnout" to me. I just stay away from people, if at all possible, when I feel that way. Sometimes it's okay to just do nothing and let things be as they are. Rainy days are really good for just that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think you are right...sometimes I am happy to do nothing and lately my busy weeks are getting me over tired...so perhaps Kathy you are correct.. I need to just sit and rest!

    ReplyDelete