Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday...almost there..BUT Really?


So here is my question why does Wednesday feel good even when we know that the work week never ends? It is clear that with a million mobile devices we work 24/7. I current carry a blackberry (despite my children's dismay that I it is not an i-phone), have a net book (for ease to carry), a lap top, and a color nook (needed color for children's books and for me the Internet). I am constantly checking and re-checking my email. I feel obliged to work when others are working and when I ignore I feel badly. So what...really what does Wednesday mean anymore?

Perhaps our training as children remains through life, September through June are hard working months and summer is vacation, weekends are time off and holidays are for large dinners. I am unsure but I am certain that Wednesday feels good and I will work on the weekend but just a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment