Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mom is returning to childhood!

This video was shared with my by a friend. As Mom forgets hour to hour what is happening in her life this struck me. There are moments when I find myself angry or snapping at her questions. "Is the coffee ready?" five minutes later..."Is the coffee ready?"
The guilt, the sadness, the frustration, I do not want her to regress to childhood...and yet I know in my heart I am blessed to share it all with her. So take a minute to watch this...it is worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNK6h1dfy2o

1 comment:

  1. Deb: What a beautiful film. As a father rapidly approaching 50, I often wonder what the future holds. I only hope that I have left enough of an imprint to be worthy of such a response.

    Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete